BCI Minerals Limited ("Company") has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations ("Principles & Recommendations"). To read the ASX Principles & Recommendations, click here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Cultural Heritage Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Policy on Assesing The Independence of Directors
- Policy for Trading in Company Securities
- Code of Conduct (Summary)
- Policy on ASX Listing Rule Compliance (Summary)
- Compliance Procedures (Summary)
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Risk Management Policies (Summary)
- Summary of Whistleblower Policy (Summary)