BCI Minerals Limited, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Mardie Minerals Pty Ltd, is proposing to develop a salt and sulphate of potash (SOP) operation, and associated export facility approximately 80 km southwest of Karratha, WA.
Mardie Minerals has prepared the Environmental Review Document in accordance with EPA procedures and it is available for public review. The Environmental Review Document describes the proposal, the likely environmental impacts and the proposed management measures. It can be downloaded using the links below.
Appendices are provided below.
Public submissions are closed.
- A01: Hydrology Reports
- A02: BCH Reports
- A03: Marine Environmental Quality Monitoring & Management Plan
- A04: Dredging Management Plan
- A05: Sediment & Marine WQ Reports
- A06: Marine Modelling Reports
- A07: Marine Fauna Surveys
- A08: Vegetation & Flora Surveys Report
- A09: Terrestrial Vertebrate Fauna Surveys Report
- A10: Soil & Hydrogeology Reports
- A11: Proposal Shapefiles
- A12: Preliminary Mine Closure Plan